Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

NOTD#4 Ocean blue





 Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear #420 Pacific Blue
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro #420 Midnight Blue

Hello my lovely subscribers!

First and foremost, I am very sorry for such a long gap in between my posts. I have been away, busy with studying and also finally got a vacation. I went to Alaksa on a cruise with my family, and had a amazing time. Definitely do think it is a once in a lifetime experience.

So back to the NOTD's =), This week I decided to wear the Pacific blue Sally Hansen Xtreme wear #420 and the Rimmel London lasting finish pro in midnigh blue #420. The #420 was a coincidence, and I just realized it myself .hehe. I did use the midnight blue on my ring finger only, just to give the pacific blue a nice contrast. I have been doing that for the past few weeks now, and it has been nice way to accessorize without too many rings.

As you guys know, I love the creamy texture of Sally hansen's Xtreme wear, and almost own all of them. They are very long lasting, and the formula is thick enough to look glossy with one coat. Here I have one coat of the Pacific blue and 2 coats of the midnight blue. I enjoy rimmel londons nail polishes, but they are sometimes to shear. The color as it looks in the bottle is not how it looks with one coat on your nails.

I really enjoyed the bluessss mood this week..and look forward to seeing more posts up from me. I am thinking about posting my new favorite scent/perfume, that will be great for fall. Some amazing lotions that I have come across...and plenty more.

Hope you guys are doing well, and let me know if there is something u guys want to see/hear from.

Take care
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment