Under eye bags/puffiness and dark circles happens very often in the Indian population, and as I have also inherited this..I must also come up with some remedy...as we all have, I am sure =)
This one..is simple, and anyone can do it, anytime. I have been using this method for a long time now, I am always studying and hence never have enough sleep in my system, so I wake up with under eye darkness..and sometimes using concealer to cover up is helpful..but it's just a cover up not resolving the issue. But this will help reduce the problem..and the more you do it the better results you will get.
- If you use a wipe to cleanse your face, just wash it with soap and keep it slightly wet and fold it the long way until its thick as your finger or two.
- Place the rectangular-1-2 finger thick wip into the freezer over night, or 3- hours until it hardens
- The next day, or within a few hours, take it out and pinch every 1inch across the rectangular wipe, don't open the sheet up.
- Now all you do is...place under your eye, and make sure to move around every 15 seconds, do not keep it in one place..because the skin near your eyes are sensitive.
- keep the motion under the eye as well as top of the eye lid..for 2-3 minutes.
- waa laa...its as easy as that
Tip: you can reuse the wipe, just wash it again, keep it moist, and back to freezer.
I usually try to do this every 3 days, because it has been very helpful, to the point where I do not use under eye concealers. It has also helped my husband..hehehe...you know we all love to share these tips with our loved ones =)