Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

my favorite..physicians formula products


Hey there everyone! So I was looking through my collection....after I came home from the near by store..and I really really want to get the Baked Collection Wet/Dry Eye Shadow in Baked San. I am in love with the colors, and I have done my research online..and they are long lasting, wonderful textures..and I just cannot wait until there is somewhat of a sale on them =)

 As I am speaking about expanding my little physicians formula collection..I thought to share the items that I have and enjoy. I know that this is the higher end for a drugstore, but it is totally worth it..they are amazing quality and really do last. Plus, they have buy one get one 50% off..and more sales..just keep your eyes out for them.

These are the products in the picture: (oopsi..I forgot to add in my eyeshadow shimmer strips..but I do have it)

- Magic Mosaic Multi-Colored Custom Pressed Powder- I like to use this a lot in the fall...because I get a little pale with all the snow and chilliness...and it is very smooth, and gives me a natural look.

- Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush - Rose- love love this blush..there is a hint of shimmer..but it looks great in the summer..I wear it all the time..smooth application, long lasting..and it gives me a higlighter and blush in one.

- Happy Booster Face Powder and Bronzer- my summer love!!! just a little application of this gives me the chizzled look that I need.

- 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum - Brown - I enjoy the applicator..it is helpful because I can hold it like a pen..easier then brushes..atleast for me, and I have seen some lash boosting.

- Eyeshadow shimerstrips- for green eyes (don't ask..I really likes the colors..so I use them in my own ways =)

- Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiner - brown eyes (the purple really does make my eyes pop)

- Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Lash Mascara- one of my favorite mascaras!! the brush is what i like the most..its thick and the bristles are spread out..giving me a fuller lash look..and I have barely any eye lashes ..ehehe. I love this so much I have a back up already. 


Really enjoy all of their products, but the packaging is bulky..its cute sometimes, but then they do take up a lot of space. Overall, love their products..and hope to hear your reviews about them. ...and I;m just thinking..when will I get my hands on the wet/dry eye shadow =)

xoxo





 

1 comment:

  1. Been wanting to try these blushes since forever.. sadly not available in India :(

    ReplyDelete