Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

NOTD #5 Transition to fall =)

 #230 Plum Power 
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear

Hi everyone!

I know you guys are so used to my sally hansen xtreme wear addiction..but what can I do...this is the effect of just one coat..and I did not use any top coat. It looks shiny, and with one coat it lasts me a week without chipping..and you guys know in medicine we have to wash our hands over and over and over..and once home..there's dish washing . hehe..

This is a fantastic color..and I am not a big pink loving person..but this is a nice magenta color..and it is a lovely way to transition our way into fall =). I've been using this tinted lip moisturizer that has a similar tint to this..a nice dark rose color..and it looks flattering with a matching nail ...a little pop to my plain outfits. It is a red base color with hint of purple..so it really reminds me of a darkened rose..going from summer to fall.

Where I live,it is starting t get more windy, breezy..and with the hurricane heading to the east coast..we will surely see a lot of the rain and wind ...so a nice excuse for me to dig out my fall clothes and scarves.

I hope you guys enjoyed this..have a good one.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment