Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wicked by Gregory Maguire

I am sure your first thought is...BROADWAY musical!!

As fantastic, and amazing as the broadway musical is..the book is even better. 

I know that most of my subscribers are used to my fashion and beauty related posts, but I thought to show you another side of me...the one who loves to read. 

If you have grown up watching the Wizard of Oz, you would love this series. This is a series after Wizard of Oz that gives the perspective of various characters (the lion, the wicked witch..) It completely changes the readers mind about Dorothy and why they are who they are...some sacrifices done by the wicked witch... If you have loved reading Harry Potter, and the twilight series, this is another classical fiction must read =) 

  • Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West 
  • Son of a Witch
  • A Lion Among Men
  • Out of Oz (It is coming out this November 2011)
Let me know what you guys think about this book..or if you have any that you are enjoying or planning on reading this summer. 

Have a good one. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment