Hey everyone! I love anything cheetah prints..and I was studying and felt like being a little creative..and this is what I came up with. I know it's not perfect, but wearable.
The colors I used here are:
- Base: (first coat all over the nail)Orly Glitz
- Prints: Sally Hansen complete manicure in Boca Mocha & Maybelline Express Finish Lacquer Onyx Black
This is really simple and anyone can do it..and the best part is that there is no accuracy involved.
First of all..you do not need the exact colors that I use, you can always find a orange tinted color for your base, dark brown for the spots and any black color to line the borders of the spot...if you want to be more creative...you can always make it colorful.
So what did I do?
1. painted all of my nails in Orly glitz (any orange tint will do)
2. make irregular shapped spots with the Sallys Boca Mocha (any brown)
3. semi-line the brown spots with Onyx Black (black nail color)
wa la..your done =)
Hope you guys enjoyed this. let me know how yours turned out..or if you have any nail decor in mind.