Physcians Formula Eye Booster 2 in 1 day and night lash boosting serum is one of my favorite liquid eyeliners for the past 1 1/2 months. I thought I should use it for a bit before actually giving you a review. I really really enjoy this product, and the best part is...it's always on sale at drugstores. Physicians Forumla is a more higher end product in drugstores.
The product comes in 3 colors: brown, black and clear serum.
- Blends very easily and it looks nice for a smoky eye.
- Bold Color- not too shiny as many others look after wearing them.
- Doesn't Run at all - once applied it does solidify quite fast..but not that fast that you cannot smudge it for a specific eye look.
- Easy Removal
- Easy To Apply- I really like that it has a pencil like hand to it, because for me it is really tough to manage those that come as a brush on a small stick like--sort of look like nail polish..I hope you guys know what I mean.
- Glides On Smoothly
- Long-Lasting- as does last me all day, important for me because I am usually in the hospital rotating.
I really am enjoying this product, and look forward to purchasing it again. I usually like to wear eye liners even without any other makeup, just because I look more awake. Before I came across this product, I enjoyed using maybelline gel eyeliner and also wet n wilds gel liner.
Do you guys have any favorite liners?