Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mud masks




This is my weekly routine for my skin =) I love the freeman masks, they really keep my face clean and smooth. My skin type is very oily, and I do break out but not too often. Of course food intake and exercise will make a whole lot of difference in your skin..and if you guys would like to know more about that let me know.
For this particular product...it is easy as 1,2 3..I usually put it on two times a week..not more than that because I do not want to strip my new skin cells..after cleaning off the old dead skin with the mask. I really enjoy this, I have been using it for 2 years now..other then my home mad masks...but sometimes I do not have time to make them..but this is always my go to masks. 

You can purchase this product almost anywhere, there at walmart, rite aid, cvs, and walgreens..and also online. The best part is that, you can get them when they are on sale..I like to stock up when it's buy one get one free =)...who wouldn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment