Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Eye make up looks =)


This was a look I did for a friends contest. This is a very easy, and affordable look that anyone can do under a budget. You can always use other brands that have similar colors for this particular look..or you can always try something new =) I used Wet n Wilds Lust palette, physicians formula brown lash eyeliner, purple jumbo mega wet n wild liner and physicians formula jumbo mascara.

In the eye look I used revlons nuetral cream shadow as a base, wet n wild vanity palette, brown physicians formula lash eyeliner, physicians formula jumbo mascara, and maybelline black eyeliner. 

  What do you guys think? I  would love to see your looks too =)

3 comments:

  1. very pretty looks !! i really like them !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty looks Mai, you are very good at makeup! I love the third look on you, good job! I'm following your blog, please check out mine www.jessicabeautician.com I'm having an OPI giveaway soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jessica! Will def do so.

    ReplyDelete