Hey everyone! I just got back from this massive haul....I be hauling!! ..well it's been a while, so I think it would be justifying. =)
Do you know what the best part is...I got every product for 75% off at CVS....so go and check it out, expect for the physicians formula blush but a lovely friend of mines had given me a 5$ off coupon..so...it was a bargain! I spent 23$ on all of this put together..now what can beat this. There are a few things that I have also purchased for my sister..so if she's reading..or skimming I should say..Heyaa!!! lol.
Anywho, as you guys know I really like Sally hansens nail poishes, but this time I did not buy the Xtreme wear, instead it's the HD..and that formula is also really nice..great shiny finishing and long lasting.
- Rimmel eye shadows...but the names of the colors are: royal violet, spicy bronze, night jewel, posh peacock, and another night jewel but I think they tagged it wrng because its a darker and more matte shade.
- Rimmel nail polish: marine blue, violet metal, purple rain, and midnight blue.
- Almay one coat dial up mascara
- Rimmel Stay Matte foundation in Sand.
- Physicians Formula- Happy Booster Blush
- NYC lip balm- Sugar rush.
- Revlon cream shadow- Electric pop
If you guys want a review of any of these products, let me know...
Take care everyone!