Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

NOTD - Fall red with flowers

Hey everyone!

I thought I will upload the nail art tutorial and a picture of how it looks...because the video sometimes is a little deceiving in color. Hope all is well, was busy this weekend studying and cleaning =)

Anyways, Diwali is coming up next week so I may do a festive nail art for the holidays. I will also do another updated fitness journal...so look forward to hearing from me this week.

Hope all is well with you guys. Thank you for all of your support and love.

Below is the classy red velvet nail color with elegant flowers to decorate the nails up a little bit.



The products I used:

Sally Hansens No chip 10 day nail color in red.
Sinful colors black nail art
Sinful colors white nail art

Check out the video to do this creation at home...you can always put your touch of colors and design.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment