Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Maybelline Shine sensational lip glosses

I’m so in love and impressed with these new lip glosses... and wondering how many more can I get my hands on!  The one I did get and love is the Cherry Kiss because I feel like I ate a cherry popsicle...tint with a brilliant shine. 


At first I was hesitant to even purchase any...just thinking that most drugstore lip glosses just have been way too sticky for me, but this has blown me away. I think it's quite moisturizing and it's sticky enough to stay on your lips for a while, but not so sticky or tacky that you'll feel uncomfortable wearing it. It's a smooth lipgloss that I would turn to again and again--but for the flavor more than how it looks my lips. It's a summer must for me =)  

Maybelline’s Shine Sensational Lip Glosses are January 2010 releases (suggested retail $5.99) and are available in 18 colors. Will you be trying any out?

Colors:
Peach Sorbet
Glamorous Guava
Tempting Toffee
Cocoa Fever
Mad About Melon
Sparkling Grape
Berry Bella
Cherry Kiss
Treat Me Sweet
Watermelon Punch
Cranberry Crave
Minty Sheer
Crazy For Caramel
Crushed Candy
Sweet Indulgence
Cherry Bloom
Freshly Sliced
Berry Dazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment