Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Confetti!!!

Moonstruck   
Belle of the Ball
Simply delightful!!! I was cruising the drugstore (CVS) the other day, and I came across this nailpolish breand, Confetti...at first I thought, well..I don't know I should even try. However, it was only 1.99$ at the time I bought them...so it really didn't matter.

I can't believe I am saying this but drugstore nailpolish's are really improving.  I really enjoyed the variety that Confetti had.

I bought: Moonstruck, Belle of the Ball, Heartthrob and  Debutante.

Pro's:
  - cheap
  - variety
  - drys instantly

Con's:
  - thick consistency




Turns out I enjoy it more then I thought...I bought mostly fall colors, and it's nice to keep changing up my nailpolish's, without feeling bad that I am using up my most expensive ones...I guess that's just me :P.


Not only Confetti, but Milani has also stepped up their game..they have a amazing collection, that not only will be great for fall but it has this creamy texture.

Milani--- "Bare it all" collection.    Wohoo!! I am loving the colors and some are even great dupes for Channel. Can this get any better??


Try these out and let me know what everyone thinks..or if there are any other great fall suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment